Today I am sharing a family favorite!! A simple but oh so yummy black bean salsa. My mom has been making this recipe for years and I still crave it all the time! It’s very mild but you can always add some jalapeño juice or more chile if you want a spicier version! I can eat this salsa ALL DAY EVERYDAY!! I promise you need this salsa in your life!! It also only takes 5 minutes to make! How can you beat that!
- 1 small can mild green chiles
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- A whole lemon
- 1/4 onion
- Garlic Powder
- Food Processer
- In a food processer add 1/4 chopped onion, whole can of mild green chiles, whole can of diced tomatoes and a handful of cilantro. Now blend til everything is finely chopped.
- In a large bowl add a whole can of rinsed black beans, the ingredients from the food processor, the juice of a whole lemon, a tbsp of garlic pepper and tbsp of salt and pepper.
- Mix ingredients, taste your salsa and make sure everything is to your liking add more salt or lemon at this time if needed.
- Now your done, any left over salsa is to be put in refridgeratorand it lasts up to a week.
I love this salsa I can eat it all in one sitting! I love topping my tacos with this, tostadas, white rice and veggies and of course just eating it with tortilla chips!
Let me know if you make this recipe if you do tag me in all socical media @sabrinaleablog or #sabrinaleablog
Hope you all enjoy this easy, yummy salsa!!